• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats wrong?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bananablack

Registered
my temps are way too high. my room temp is 22deg c, my case is 33 deg c, and my cpu is 52 deg c. can you give me some suggestion or ideas to try an resolve this problem? im using mbm5 to monitor the temps. my equip in in the sig. thanks

Chaos Snake

A few thing to check. First is your block mounted correctly? may have to re-set it. Next, any air in the system? Check for air bubbles. Are any of your lines kinking up? Are you running inline? I've had a few problems sometime getting my pump primed all the way. You could also try switching your fan from push to pull and vice-versa, may help. And make shure your Rad has good airflow coming to and going from. Thoes are the most common factors that I have run into.

Jibjo

Yes like TNG143 says your case temp is too high for 22° room temp; it should be more like 26-28° in MBM. Take your case side off and see how much it goes down. If possible put a blowhole fan on the case side blowing in at your mobo, and have 1-2 exhuast fans sucking air out the back. Also if you're rad fan is blowing air into the case, try just reversing it to exit the case, as an experiment. And like Chaos Snake says, it can only help to try reseating the block a few times to get a more precise idea of how much pressure it likes best/ how it affects temps.