• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

When is GTA 3 coming out for PC??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fade2black

According to this it comes out March 22nd. Who knows if any of these sites are correct though. They all show different dates.

- Fade

jstutman

dances so the dates fallin off the calender. thats one hella game there. oh how i cant wait. sorry got carried away there

DarkArctic

PipeBom said:
Didn't they release it but then recalled it as it was too "violent" ?? Or was that another game.... or something.....:confused:

In Australia it was banned due to the violence. But here in good 'ol North America it alive and kicking. I'm hoping for that March 22nd date though.

-DarkArctic

PipeBom

DarkArctic said:

In Australia it was banned due to the violence. But here in good 'ol North America it alive and kicking. I'm hoping for that March 22nd date though.

-DarkArctic

Dam Australian authorities getting in the way of another good game... AAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!! :mad:
Oh well, GTA 3 isn't realy my cup of tea anyway. :)

jstutman

have you played the ps2 version? if so, is this why you want this computer version? well BAD NEWS boys and girls, every gta3 game produced after april 12th will be edited. the company that made the game has been in court since its initial release. this is facts not a rumor. if you want a non edited version. you must go out and buy a ps2 version BEFORE april 12th. its ****ing me off, becuase if someone feels the game is to violent dont buy the stupid thing. i hate dumb asses that spend every minute of there life thrying to sue people for stupid crap. i didint know ciggerettes caused ling cancer, umm they need to make the warning bigger. geez i feel sorry for there parents.:mad: :mad:

FreezDriedHell

Registered
ya i have played the ps2 version a ways threw and its great. I think the violence and other offending things are presented in a humoros manner. i don't see why the game needs to be edited. and i to canot stand the people who feel the need to deprive us of a good laugh and great fun. But im sure it will still be just as good.

ya know what would be great is if they released a patch to put all the stuff they edited out back in.

Bmxpunk86pl

god damnit if the freakin game is too much for some one to handle then dont buy it!!!! I agree with you jstutman these people just go around ****in everyone off. Who is forcing anyone to play the freakin game? Dam give it to ur neighboor ( or me) if its too much for u or something lol. seriousley

homemadevolcom

Registered
The part that they are editing is the ability to pick up prostitutes and pay them for "extra life" the found it to be sexual violance. everything else should still be the way it is, the cursing may be reduce considering they say sh*t and such other words. I bought the ps2 version not long after it came out and I can name about 10 better games right now but im not dissapointed.

Izedso

Registered
Yeah Damn Aussie Government :(

If anyone out there can get me a PS2 PAL version(Original Only) I am willing to pay up to $100AU

Email me