• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

When is Liveware 4.0 Coming Out?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC-Master

I heard rumors everywhere that Creative was bruing up a Liveware 4 update for the Sound Blaster Live! series. I havnt been able to confirm it yet but I know for sure they have been up to somtin cause they've been quite lately.

I'm thinking, they will definatly have the Wireless Remote fix as well as the VIA 686B fix too. LOL, that would be 3 fixes in my computer, the VIA SP, BIOS Update and now the Liveware! The bug should be beaten the third time around! Also, they will be adding alot more enhances to EAX too like more surrond effects like Church, and country. They are also supposed to strengthen the stability of the Win2k version of the drivers.

I have one concern thou, If this update comes before XP, it could possibly have us XP users waiting an extra 4 months, (Like 2K did) to get 4.0 version of LW. Anyhow, I hope Creative gets there LiveWare 4 drivers out the door soon and the 4.0 Version for XP the day it is released. Wouldnt that be sweet!

lata all...

Back