• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

When was the last time they updated our folding team website?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yuriman

I check stanford's site all the time and im climbing fast, but I checked our site and it reads me 180 users behind where standford reads me. Did we just forget that site? Where is a good place that will show my production, I know ive seen one I liked, but I reformat often so I lost it.

I don't think thats his folding name, for one if hes checking his stats he's most likely currently folding, and in another thread he mentioned he's somewhere around the 2000 points mark

I think someone really needs to update our folding site. Many members have links to it in their sigs and the newboes might be getting confused. I mean a lot of the links are broken because of the forum upgrade and the stats are really out of date. I don't even think I'm on there.

Last edited:
yeah i wanted to make this thread lots of times, but i have nothing to bring to the table like html or graphics. It could use an active admin to take broken link reports and throw on a couple news frames.

I could possibly handle just about all the graphics work..just tell me what ya want and i while WHOOp one up for ya....sort of what i was going for when I made that big logo :D

anywho lets get to work on this...I am sure we have a machine amongst us that could handle the work ;)

Back