• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where can get hose barb???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.


huh......i just order my mag drive 250GPH pump and it had 1/2" output!!! i'm not a US resident(student from other country), so i don't know where can i get a "hose barb" to shrink the output diameter to 3/8"?? anyone pls help!!!
Well, you could go to any home improvement store (Home Depot, Lowe's, Builder's Square) or you could just try to fit your tubing over it like I did. Works find for me that way.
Most automotive stores will have brass barbed fittings. They may not be out on display, but rather in the "back room". So be sure to ask for assistance.