• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I buy some chameleon paint?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AmigoThree

My uncle has all the stuff that would be needed to do a very nice paint job and I just need the paint for it. So I was wondering where I can get some chameleon paint?

If color matters, Lime Green to royal blue is my first choice.

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
that stuff is ridiculously expensive, just so you know... but like davesauce said, a specialty car painting shop might have some. try there.

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
notasparagus said:
duplicolor is highly recommended. It can be found at auto stores, around 20 bucks I think. Not all chamelon paint is expensive btw

thanks for clearing up the expense issue :D

Daemonfly

I've seen the Duplicolor kits, but they only come in a few select color combinations. We only have Gold/red Purple/green around here.

DRaZZ

i cant speak for USA but here its around £520 a litre, my bro is a sprayer and i wanted the same stuff, there is a ROVER colour that is alot cheaper tho. But again, not sure of the prices over there.

OP
AmigoThree

AmigoThree

Well I check out that krylon stuff and they didn't really have a color combo I liked, if I had to pick one I would take silver/green I guess.

Athlonman

I got mine really cheap!

I did my whole case for only $60 and its turnd out pretty good

heres a pic

comp.jpg

and heres the other color

P1010037.JPG

BaldHeadedDork

Nice A-man. Did you add those vent holes in the side door? I really like how that cascading pattern works with your window.

BHD

Mr. $T$

Nice Mod :D

I have the same case, You will never run out of room that is for sure!

Sick Idea for color, I wonder how much it would cost for my car to be done like that?

Athlonman

BaldHeadedDork said:
Nice A-man. Did you add those vent holes in the side door? I really like how that cascading pattern works with your window.

BHD

No the case came like that (with all the holes) and it was a kit i bought to do that paint! It came with the base cote the paint and the clear cote all for $30) I ended up useing $60 bucks werth.

Mikey7

Registered
Athlonman What is the brand of the paint you used. Those are the colors I have been looking for. Really nice job