• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I find 80mm fan grills

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zoopa_man

I'v been looking all over for 80mm fan grills on the net. Everywhere I looked they were $1.99 which is ok but I want cheaper since i need a bunch of them (6). I found a great site that had them for $1.70 but that was in the UK and I would have gotten hammered for shipping cost. DOH If your in the uk here's a great site, www.theoverclockingstore.co.uk
So does anyone know a trustworthy online store here in the US that I can get 80mm fans for less than $1,99 each ?

OP
zoopa_man

zoopa_man

Answered my own question. Crazypc has them for $1.75 Whooo now were talking. Check them out here.

Unless someone has them for cheaper I'll buy form them. I'v bought stuff form here before and there real good. Fast shipment and courteous people.

Tachyon

zoopa_man (Jul 11, 2001 10:34 a.m.):
He dosn't want to get swamped with orders. If you email him and ask very nicely he might give it to you.

Sounds like a crock to me!!

80mm Fan Guards $1.75 :)