• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I find a block to use on my GF4 Ti4600?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.


Jan 6, 2002
Anyone know where I can find a waterblock to use on my GF4 Ti4600 in the U.S.? There's one place I saw but they charged about $50 and I can't remember where it was (think it might have only been aluminum, too with 3/8 fittings :eek:). I'm trying to find a copper block with 1/2" fittings, either with mounting holes or without, but it has to have fittings that are either side or the ones that go 90 degrees (preferably the side ones). Anyone know where to find them? Dangerden has one, but it is 3/8 fittings :mad: rather than 1/2 :(.