• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can i find how to volt mod geforce2 gts-V

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wildfrogman

I have a geforce2 gts-V that i can really crank up and see how far i can overclock. I just added large ramsinks~gpu heatsink as it was getting way to hot for my taste. No artifacts or such just running hot so i dont know the max just yet. I have searched the forums but a geforce2 gts is a pretty old card and uh i just couldnt seem to find what i am looking for. Also it would be nice to see what other people gained from volt mods etc. Thanks for any info as it will help.

cullam3n

Try searching at xbitlabs, I'm sure you'll find something. And the GTS-V is very similar to the GTS, if I remember correctly.

-PC

OP
wildfrogman

wildfrogman

ok, thanks so much for the info on xbit....for some reason that site slipped my mind completly. I have been fairly busy and havnt been going to nearly as many websites as i would like to. And yeah the gts-v is basically the same except the voltage regulation is weaker i think. Basically its a gts with same pcb and all but cheaper ram and cheaper surface mount ic's and such. Also the ram and gpu are underclocked a bit. I got up to 200 core/333 on ram no problems...just got toasty, thats why i added ram~gpu heatsinks and will have a 80mm fan blowing on it. Overkill for a gf2 gts-v but hey it it keeps it cool its fine as i had the parts laying around it was cheap.