• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I get a know C1 1.8a with SL6LA code please?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stockli

Registered
I've read about a few guys buying Dell machines for the C1 1.8a's, but I think they are starting to phase into the resellers now. Keep an eye out for posts on where people are getting them.

sibertech

Registered
1.8 c1

Hi sunday I purchased 2 Dell computers with 1.8 p4s. I plan on selling these computers to some guys that work with my dad. They both expect to get p4 1.6s. I plan on putting my 1.6a in one of them if these computers have 1.8 c1s inside. What i need to know is how to tell if these chips are c1s. Where to look and what to look for. If any of you guys are interested and have a 1.6a in your system I am willing to trade the second 1.8 c1 if they are c1s for your 1.6 + $50. Let me know.

Maxvla

Re: 1.8 c1

sibertech said:
Hi sunday I purchased 2 Dell computers with 1.8 p4s. I plan on selling these computers to some guys that work with my dad. They both expect to get p4 1.6s. I plan on putting my 1.6a in one of them if these computers have 1.8 c1s inside. What i need to know is how to tell if these chips are c1s. Where to look and what to look for. If any of you guys are interested and have a 1.6a in your system I am willing to trade the second 1.8 c1 if they are c1s for your 1.6 + $50. Let me know.
you can tell by the S code... SL6LA apparently is the correct code for the 1.8a C1. its written right on the chip's heatspreader.