• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where can i get a Lite-On FS020

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
vietp13

vietp13

darn but is there any more cases that have 120mm rears or front ?

OSFP

I have seen a Hierolchi case that has 1 rear and 1 front 120mm fans with a duct protector too...and kinda cheap, around 50 euros...maybe that helps...
It was midi and with front USB...
My friend has it and he has the Waterchill by Asetek, and he has put the radiator just behind the front fan...

BTW waterchill sux, only after changing the block - tubes - pump did he see good performance...so he only kept the waterchill raiator actually ^^

OP
vietp13

vietp13

hey are you sure about that name, do they have em in the us ?

OSFP

sorry about the name, its heroichi actually.
here is a link in a local shop, most things are in Greek so you won't understand them but just to see the case...

http://www.ram-shop.gr/showproduct.php?prodid=3204

38 euros without VAT, and it includes the 2 120mm fans.....its a bargain if u ask me....worst case scenario u keep just the 2 fans ...for that price its ok...
But the case isnt that bad anyway...

official site should be www.heroichi.com.tw but for some reason doesnt work at the time i write this post...

arden

Antec SLK3700AMB, they have 120's front and rear. Just ordered one from Newegg, 73.00 free shipping.