• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can i get my case Custom GFX Painted with the Designs i want......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HellsAce

Im looking to Build a new PC soon and i want a professional GFX Painting company that can make my future Switch 810 Case look like these......Going for a Metal Gear Solid Liguid Cooling Theme

IsDVZ.png

Dopy2.png

Thse are a little more complicated......

CQRAq.jpg

XNuEh.png

I only wont pros to do the paint jobs, no guy in basement crap lol. I want an established business who specializes and these types of paint jobs that wont break the bank lol :p

I would do the first ones my self but, i just dont wanna mess it up, since i have practically no knowledge in spray painting whatsoever xD

Also please tell me which Design is the best out of the last 3, much appreciated :thumb:

I say find a local artist or paint shop would be my advice. That way you can see their previous work to get a feel if they will meet your expectation.

Your going to need someone with an airbrush and skills. Its not cheap work, but worth it if the results are as you wished for. Like said, best is to find a local person.

You could have vinyl stencils made for the Metal Gear Solid designs. I've had a few done by Vickie at getstencils.com . She's always been very help & worked with me to make sure they came out how I wanted.

The other design would have to be free hand.

Vinyl stencils or not, either design would best be done by a good local air brush artist as Baxter & Pierre said. Just do a search for one in your area & check out some of their work & see if it's in line with what you're looking for.

You could have vinyl stencils made for the Metal Gear Solid designs. I've had a few done by Vickie at getstencils.com . She's always been very help & worked with me to make sure they came out how I wanted.

The other design would have to be free hand.

Vinyl stencils or not, either design would best be done by a good local air brush artist as Baxter & Pierre said. Just do a search for one in your area & check out some of their work & see if it's in line with what you're looking for.

DUDE THAT GETSTENCILS SITE HAS SOME CHEAP RATES! OMG quote from site "the N818JB Number shown below on the Waco is a two layer stencil, one layer for each color. Two sets, one set for each side, (this is 4 stencils total) would cost roughly $20." Those also were some pretty big stencils too....that site looks pretty good, but that means i will still have to find someone that can airbrush it. Do they also do the painting? :confused:

DUDE THAT GETSTENCILS SITE HAS SOME CHEAP RATES! OMG quote from site "the N818JB Number shown below on the Waco is a two layer stencil, one layer for each color. Two sets, one set for each side, (this is 4 stencils total) would cost roughly $20." Those also were some pretty big stencils too....that site looks pretty good, but that means i will still have to find someone that can airbrush it. Do they also do the painting? :confused:

IDK about those quotes on the site. She always seemed to charge me 10 for single layer. I don't remember if that was with shipping though. Negative on the painting. She only plots the stencils.

Wow that is a fantastic concept for a case!

As a metal gear lover, I would skip the portable ops art and go for the old school sketch style art. Also what city are you in? That may help us find a company that could do that for you.

IDK about those quotes on the site. She always seemed to charge me 10 for single layer. I don't remember if that was with shipping though. Negative on the painting. She only plots the stencils.

ahh crap......well than that doesnt help me much, like i can make stencils for the first one myself if i tried hard enough. Itd be a much sweeter deal if she actually painted them also, like a stencil airbrushing service.

Wow that is a fantastic concept for a case!

As a metal gear lover, I would skip the portable ops art and go for the old school sketch style art. Also what city are you in? That may help us find a company that could do that for you.

I love the Last two ones also but they seem to cost a fortune [In my standards, im only 17 with no job lol]. I have a 2.5k budget from selling my Old Pc and stuff, working a bit, and 1k from my parents :cry:
If i dont find an affordable rate for either of the last two than im pretty much gonna have to go with the less exciting portable ops one :(

Back