• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can i get the 6/19 beta bios?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jklipper

Registered
Can anyone give me a link to the 6/19 beta bios. It doesn't seem to be at DFI Street with the others.

OP
Jklipper

Jklipper

Registered
They don't make it easy to find, i guess thhey don't want us all flashing beta's :sn: thanks

deception``

Actually the 6/19 is now an official bios so even if it kills your board DFI will take care of you. However, I frequent many forums and have not heard of the stock 6/19 having a bad flash.

ShortCircuit2

Registered
What does this mean:
"Clear CMOS" will be required after completing the BIOS flashing.
When I upgraded to 1/31 BIOS I just used WinFlash, no problems, can I do that for this as well?

CyberPredator

Registered
Clear CMOS means that you have to reset the BIOS to the basic setting and change the setting once more. This is a way to avoid any conflict between older value that probably doesn't exist in the new BIOS

alinosa

i flashed to the 6/19 official and my system would lock up for no reason after a couple of minutes. even when i ran at stock speeds. i re-flashed to the 1/31 and am much happier. Hellfire has some that are modded "/w 12/18 romsip" (not sure what that means)