• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I get the NF7-S 2.0 ASAP!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lonely Raven

If you traded with me please leave me Heatware Sen
I had another Chaintech die on me, and I have to RMA the *******.

My Zenith overclocks like MAD, but they keep burning out after
a few months, and Chaintech has not responded to any of my
E-mails about RMAing directly with them. So I have to yet again
rely on New Egg's quality service....and hope I don't get another
time bomb of a board.

In the mean time, I need an NF7-S 2.0 like right friggen now!!

Where can I get a guaranteed 2.0, and get it shipped quickly?

I'm afraid to order one from New Egg, because they don't say
it's the 2.0 or not like they are with the A7N8X Deluxe (which is
my runner up)

I'm going to order tonight, or first thing in the morning, so
any expedient suggestions are greatly apprecaited!!

djeff

Registered
I'd say getting anything but a 2.0 from Newegg would be very, very unlikely - I got my 2.0 from there a month ago. Knowing the way they work with customers on RMA'ing, I really wouldn't buy a board from anywhere else.

That being said, I know Excaliberpc.com guarantees a 2.0 if you must have such a guarantee.

OP
Lonely Raven

Lonely Raven

If you traded with me please leave me Heatware Sen
Thanx. I was going to order from New Egg, but I didn't
want to guess that I'd get the latest version and have to
return it because of that.

I don't feel right returning a known good product simply because
I took a gamble and didn't get what I hoped.

I think New Egg sounds like the best bet for me. They have
been cool about my Chaintech thus far, so unless they get the
new 8RDA3+ tomorrow, I'm all over the ABIT

jhbball

nah, f excal. score one from gameve.com. shipping is as fast @s newegg :) Excalibur takes like 5 days (ground shipping)

:)

MrAngry

Gameve has treated me very well, they guarantee the rev. shipped and process orders and ship fast! They have it on sale now for $113. I haven't had to return anything to them but since we are talking abit I think you can go direct through them(haven't done that, thank god!)

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
jhbball said:
nah, f excal. score one from gameve.com. shipping is as fast @s newegg :) Excalibur takes like 5 days (ground shipping)
:)

No, your wrong. ExcaliberPC ROCKS. I got mine in three days including the day I ordered it. I actually saved $50 buying from Excaliber vs Newegg. Check out resellers ratings. Both Excaliber and Newegg are higher than GameVe. I'm not saying GameVe is bad.

MrAngry

and resellerratings isn't all I use to decide to do business with a particular company. I found a company that had a much higher rating there than gameve, and a better price on the item I wanted. But there were complaints about customer service being impossible to get through to. I picked up the phone and dialed numbers to both places, no answer to the 1st one gameve picked up the phone right away and answered all my questions, that's worth more than a rating at resellerratings to me.