• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where did I go? oh--there I am

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dru

Registered
Came home this evening, popped up the team website and flipped to see my latest numbers on the 101 to 200 page of the dailly stats, only to not find me.....

Have to change my bookmark now! Seems I broke into the top 100!:D

Prolly get bumped down in a day or two, but it is nice to be there for the moment!

Had to break 1600 to get there... when I signed up not so long ago, I recall the top 100 needed about 1000WUs.... all you fine folk who have worked hard to build this team should be very proud. The forums and the attitude here really add to the fun of crunchin....

ok... gonna go save a stats page;)

Dave

Cool - yes the top 100 is becoming an accomplished group as time goes by. I know a lot of folks here have talked about how hard it is to keep up now days. Our pace keeps growing.

Crunch on :)

TC said:
Yodums - just noticed your sig, what happened to your box?

Darn waterblock clamp (2 middle socket lug), broke the lug and chipped the core........................ I'm on my backup system.

Also:

I'm giving up watercooling. It wasn't the watercooling in general it was the clamping which gave me the idea now. Air is 100% efficent for me and I'm able to live with it easily no matter how loud it sounds.

congratulations!!

well my last 2-3 months have gone down the drain
dropped 9 spots in 4 days without having a pc

<tirade>

wish my friend would get off his ***
all i need is 1 hour out of his week
but nooooooo...
ill be buying retail from now on
get things fixed within a day of breakage

</tirade>

:mad:

Congratulations! We really have had a lot of growth over the last few months and a lot of new construction as well. :)

Cy

Back