• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where in australia????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mojo

Registered
Guys, where in australia can u get some decent dust filters??? The online computer/cooler shops don't carry dust filters....disappointment....

you could try some of the specialty tool mobs the often carry a range of filter for compressors and stuff like that...
where abouts in Oz? maybe I can be more specific.

brisbane , the northen suburb area... i can't find any computer shops .... hm... which hardware shops sell these filters?

Mojo (Apr 15, 2001 11:19 p.m.):
brisbane , the northen suburb area... i can't find any computer shops .... hm... which hardware shops sell these filters?

OK.. I am familuar with the South side but here goes...
you could try someone like Queensland trade tools they have branches at Salisbury and one out near Capalaba way there is a fair chance there would be one on the North side too..
Maybe places like supacheap might have something that you could use they have all sorts of crap...
Basically any dealer were they deal with filtering like on power tools, dust masks (the ones with the 2 round bits at the front might be ok) you could maybe try any of the pool mobs they have filters...should be able to find one out of them...
good luck...

any good computer shops in the south side??? cheaper products and stuff????

Mojo (Apr 16, 2001 04:20 a.m.):
any good computer shops in the south side??? cheaper products and stuff????

I used to buy stuff through Sunlit computers, like a lot of Asian computer shops they are very competitive on price but like a lot of cheap shop they hire cheap staff so advice is mostly corresponding to price, if you know what you want there are bargains to be had...

If you can buy trade... I used to buy through a wholesaler in South Brisbane that used to an AOpen dealer.

Check the weekend shoper you get very competitive price in it... (sometimes cheaper than I could buy trade)

Back