• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is everyone from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Langdon, North Dakota. Expecting 9 inches of snow in the next 48 hours. I need to overclock my machine fast! ITS MY HEATER!

They will emit the same heat with or without cooler...they'll just melt without it and die though. ;)
I spent 4 years learning mandarin chinese some time ago, but forgot most of it :( (and I mean the variant from Taiwan with the proper spelling and not simplified characters)

I'm from South Ohio, we have some pretty messed up whether here, below freezing in the winter, and as high as 102f in the summer :mad:

Hello from Germany

:) Hello all Members from Team Overclockers.com,

:) Hello all Friends from Team Overclockers.com.

My BOINC Name is SEARCHER,

I was a 50 Years old Male from Ludwigshafen/Germany and my Occupation was Technical Service Worker. My Hobbies ??? Only Crunching, Crunching, Crunching. Very big Smile.

I was Teammember of BOINC@Pfalz , 2nd Wave the Alliance for Emergency and Defense from Team SETI.Germany and Charity Team .

:D Many Greatings to all SEARCHER

It cracks me up that this is still going

Back