• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where the heck am I?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nebulous

Señor Senior, Senior
My eyes are burning cuz i've been lookin on the stats trying to find where i am and what's my production at, and i can't find myself. I don't see myself in the Team 32 site either. What am I invisible? :mad:

OSUmaxx

How long have you been folding? It can take a couple of days to get you into the system if you're new :)

OP
Nebulous

Nebulous

Señor Senior, Senior
Thank you gentlemen :clap: I'm not doin too shabby considering i just joined up a few days ago. My dualie will be here soon to double up on the crank-out power :D

OP
Nebulous

Nebulous

Señor Senior, Senior
Thanx junkie :) Boy i'm movin up fast! :cool: Once i get the dualie, i'm gonna cut the brake lines so there won't be no stopping this freight train. :burn:

twigz

Registered
Stats lookin nice there Neb! :clap: Nice to see you around man. :)

Im scootin along right behind you and I dont have all my rigs online yet so you better hurry up with that dualie.:p

OP
Nebulous

Nebulous

Señor Senior, Senior
Thanx twigz! Hey, guess what? I got my dualie in action along with the lil 1.6Ghz runt :)

Atomic batteries to power, Turbines to speed! :burn: