• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy fans....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@[email protected]

Hello guys.... I´d like to know if does anyone knows a good place with decent prices to buy a 120x120x38mm fan, silent and thermaly adjusted if possible.... I´m searching for TMD fans bigger than 70mm and transparent leded fans bigger than 80mm....
Perhaps I´m asking too much, but if someone has seen something like that.... ;)

Gnufsh

nexfan.com is a good place. If you don't find what you're looking for there, you can try sidewindercomputers.com. newegg.com also has some fans. I'm not sure of any other place. Plycon.com maybe?

OP
@crilicM@n

@[email protected]

Plycon... Hmmm interesting.. A 120mm Chromed: http://www.plycon.com/chrome120.htm

A Trahsparent adjustable 120mm! : http://www.plycon.com/enermaxad120.htm
Clear bladed fan 120mm:
The Low noise Papst puts more air than the vantec stealth with 100rpm faster and still being 2 db more silent.... Theyr tech continuously amaze me!

But´s a Pitty they international shipping cost: $47.00 USD !!!! Have just ordered some stuff international from 2cooltek 3 days ago for $5 USPS international... :(

But thanks for the link...! I may order to someone and them reship it to me.... At least ASomeone sent a link with really good , different options...!!!
Thanks.. any more?

But the best cfm/rpm/noise combinations are almos always from Sunon, Papst and Panaflo.... These are No wrong... Once I received from Papst theyr complete catalog and some atasheets... I was very Impressed!!! They had a 120x38 Thermally adjusted low noise fan that I wanst, but it would be tooooo much expensive to import one from germany...

OP
@crilicM@n

@[email protected]

A Must is a "obligation", somethig very very recomended... Always check the sites you plan to buy on www.resellerrratings.com to see if the are good people, read the users notes and coments about the store.... about prices, shipping method.... You can even see the top best stores and start navigating from there only ...

OP
@crilicM@n

@[email protected]

People, thanks for the Links!!! NexFan.com has a very big variety of fans!!! and a bklow out promotions!!! The simple 80mm are $1 !
Crystal leded fan with thermal control 80mm $5,99 !!!
But I still havent found A Crysta leded fan 120x120x38mm Low Rpm/noise or thermally controled fan.... Nor TMD fans bigger than 70mm... But these time i found some different cool ones...!

Newegg has a 40x40x28mm fan, Absolutely perfect for the chipsets heatsink sizes of the motherboard but much more taller and efficient...!!! A nice touch to the stability....
Maaaaan, thanks a Lot!!!

If someone find a Papst 120x120x38mm fan with thermal control please remember me!!!

OP
@crilicM@n

@[email protected]

Found arrrgh

http://www.directron.com/4312mv.html

Thats a Papst variofan.... Powerfull and silent, but$30 :cry:
Multiplicate it by 4 (Dolar x reals) add the shipping cost international ($6 usps or $15Fedex). With this money here I can buy arround 15 120x25mm fans here in my city... Add the risk of being taxed = 100% tax.... = 30 fans of 120x25mm here !!! AAARgh... Better buy rheostats... :( Prefer buy the Nexus Vantec Pannel for 35 and tune up the case and choose to control my 120mm fan speed.... Dam... I just wanted a good fan! But not that expensive.... I´ll have to ship it to a friend and then he shipps it to me in a "different" way... Will think about it or a 120x38mm low rpm fan by 14,5dollars at www.sidewindercomputers.com ... Almost the same effect by half the Pricebut not as quiet and not inteligent.... But I still want a 120mmx38mm Crystal to replace mine in the lateral acrilic side panel:

Last edited:

Tipycol

A Must is a "obligation", somethig very very recomended... Always check the sites you plan to buy on www.resellerrratings.com to see if the are good people, read the users notes and coments about the store.... about prices, shipping method.... You can even see the top best stores and start navigating from there only ...

Oh...ok. I thought you meant a must as in you should buy something, but it was just a link to the reseller site.

Thanks

Tipycol

Randy

A place I haven't seen anyone mention is www.1coolpc.com

This is where I get all things cooling related and Bart is a great guy to deal with. He has a no questions asked 100% satisfaction gaurantee and he will ship anywhere reasonable. And No I don't work their or have any financial interest in his business. I have just been real impressed with the way he does business and goes the extra mile for his customers.:) Give him a look I won't say he is the cheapest but I will say he is one of the best on the web.