• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy fans....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
oTTO

Cullam3n said:
You might want to PM "o77o" because he lives in Brazil also and maybe he can help you out.

-PC

Yeah, oTTO is a good partner, always send me good links...! The 120mm fans that exist in São Paulo (The biggest city of Latin America, where oTTO lives if I´m not mistunderstood) are the same I can find here in South.... I already have a Bunch of Fan options here, but still haven´t found Crystal 120mm fans with speed control or thermocontroled... Papst have the best thermoflow´s in the size/noise/cfm whole aspect... they always put better or equal flow with less noise.. I´ve contacted the German Papst matrix and they linked me to the Brazilian "Filial" but here thy work more on industrial cooling. They sent me a complete catalog of they´re products (wonderfull fo overclockers) but the ones I want should be imported and....$$$$ I´m thinking in the directron Papst thermoflow 120mm..... But I´d really like to make a sidepanel with 3 cristal fans respectively 120, 92, 80mm same coloured fans he he, but they would need to be silent of course... then you paint the resto of the case the same colour in automotive perolizated painting and the keyboard too (justo do not paint the letters he he, just the frame) and will paint the monitor "feet" same coloured... the mouse opticall already has it´s light charm he he... that´s my next project.... But I need to find these things before and will use with the actual case until i sell it for a friend and start the new (already looking for a server case...)
Yhe TTake modded fan is a nice addon too, and is thermoflow.... But only 80mm...

130 cfm

Oh yeah, very cheap! but noisy too :p I´d like something 120x38mm arround 200rpm... I prefer lot´s of low rpm fans in the case than a noisy one.... But thanks for the link... they seem to have nice crazy flasing led, cool for side panes cases.... Imagine a bunch of themflashing together inside the case!

Ok guys, thanks for more links... I´m pasting all them in a favorites section... Will wait until I moove to another city in the end of the year to then, buy some good fans (becouse I need the creditcard shipping adress mate the pay location....) Continue trowing them, I´ll be looking at them.... I´m really thinking about doing an article about best fans best buys/ best fans if I had the time (the difficult part: time :O )

Back