• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy fuses for enermax?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bantre

Long story short, I managed to trip the 5x20mm 8a 250 v fuse in my enermax eg365p-ve PSU.
Radio shack can't even order one to replace it.
Anyone else ever had to replace these fuses and where did you find them at?

OP
B

Bantre

Sent email last week to the USA branch, no reply yet:(
They don't even mention on the site it having a fuse, and one review I read mentioned how nice it was the 350w psu was fuseless and had thermal shutdown.
But it was there and the baby was blown, so on the road again...
I just mainly wonder what type of fuse I need, I know its 8a 250v but is it fast or slow blow or some other type?
I didn't get to see it before it was nothing more the plastered wire inside a glass tube, so can't tell.

YMAN

Just go to a local auto store or department store
that sells auto supplies and look for the fuse there.

I have gotten many replacement fuses from my local
wal-mart. :cool:

I dont think it will be a slow blow, just a standard.

OP
B

Bantre

Tried that:( alot of psu's use 4a or 6a type fuses. This is a 8a which I guess isn't all that common:(
None of the places could even order it, so I sent off my 3rd email to various enermax offices today, hopefully soon they'll respond.

robertm

Ok no problem go to www.digikey.com and look up the part number WK2069-ND It is a 8 Amp 250 Volt 5mmx20mm fuse.

Only problem is there 0.50 each and they have a 5 dollor charge for order under 25 dollars. But they also carry Fans the molex connector that are used on fans. All types of LED's and such so if you do some looking you can come up with a 25$ order I always seem to LOL