- Jul 31, 2004
Nope, didn't mean waste $80. Needs be, I can use the moneyback guarantee from http://softwareplaza.com. By shopping around, I was able to get the Blue Denim HDMI cables for less than half.
Right, because reputable companies that actually follow through on refunds:
1. Always use private domain registrations to hide their real contact info.
2. Have sites that have only existed for two months and were previously a Sedo offer page.
2b. And then subsequently claim to have been around since 1998.
3. Have sites with all the links in the footer directing to the same page, and Twitter/LinkedIn icons that don't actually go to Twitter or LinkedIn.
4. A new and nearly empty Facebook page.
5. A 43-second video on a YouTube channel.
I hope you used a credit card with a good chargeback policy.