• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy Papst fan and a heatsink?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dgk

I'm ready to get my hs/f and figure on the Taisol CGK742092 or Alpha6035 but I want the Papst 33 fan mentioned in one of the reviews here (I think for the Taisol). I can't find a vendor who sells the Papst 33 fan and any heatsinks. YSTech, Sunon, sure. Not Papst.

I could be convinced to get the FOP32 or a Swiftech, but that fan seemed to be a great compromise between cooling and noise level. Thanks for any help.

I tried the mouser site but I didn't find the 33 cfm fan. I did some digging and found out it's the Papst model 612NGHH 12V DC fan. A place called www.ebm.com seems to sell them for Papst? I am trying to get info on a distributor. If I find them I'll post it in the forum. Maybe we can get an order together for a dozen or so and then they may be cheaper? I ordered the Taisol HS but it comes with a whimpy 20 cfm fan. I would like to strap a higher flow fan/fans on it when I get it. I attached the spec sheet I found also.

O

You can purchase a Papst 33 cfm from www.swiftech.com....it comes in 3-pin or 4-pin dressed versions. Mine is on the way as we speak.

Later,

Bloated pig

Back