• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to find replacement audigy drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

YoungstaxGx

Anyone know where i can find replacement audigy installation disk? my mom threw it out:mad: and it wont let me install the drivers from the website without the software

I "almost" ran into the same problem, but luckily I found mine. I think creative is just plain stupid for making a person install that disk in order to get new drivers.

Sometimes we need to shoot those Singaporean Creative Bastarol! Creative sound card is good but their driver support always sucks. I bought Sound Blaster Live 5.1 Platium and when I upgrade to Windows XP, I was force to install w2k driver of the sblive5.1 then upgrade to win xp version. Because the damn Remote Center won't work without previous version found. Morever, for Audigy owner, you can't upgrade to WinXP SP1 because it will make your system extremely unstable. Check creative website, the latest driver does not work with WinXP SP1 and 2 month ago they promised that they will release one in a few week and if you write to their techsuport two month after, you will get the exactly same email reply. :mad:

Back