• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to get 5/8' hose barbs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.


Oct 27, 2002
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know where you can get 5/8" chrome barbs but you should easily be able to go to a plumbing or hardware store and find some that you would like, but they would most likely be brass. I think the mfg. (i.e. d-tek) actually paint the barbs chrome so you could probably do the same if you wanted to. And I think they have a good selection of plastic barbs over at www.usplastics.com. I have not seen chrome barbs sold at plumbing stores either.