• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to put extra fan(s) in Lian Li pc60

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kartoffel

Registered
I have a lian li pc60 case that I am putting a system in. I have an extra 92 mm fan and also a 120 mm fan that aren't installed yet. Otherwise the fans are the stock ones in the case. I've got and enermax 430 whisper psu with the fans in it too.

Now where should I put the extra fan and what fan should I use should it suck or blow etc. I figure someone has figured out the airflow in this case already and I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Some things I thought about are:
1) stick the 92mm in the top center and make it exhaust
2) make the stock rear fan an intake and then put a 120 blowhole on top.

I just wanted to get some ideas from you guys before I ripped into the case.

Thanks,
Jeff

I have a fan that I did a really sloppy job of installing on my lian li pc 82. I have two roms so I had 2 extra bay covers so i attached them together and cut a holw in the middle and put a fan in that sucks air in. It brought my temps from 45 to 41 celcius.

I would put the 92mm as a blowhole in the top center of the case, then use the 120mm as an intake in the side panel, low center.

Back