• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to start?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

surfinguru

Looking to put together water cooling setup for me PIII-700 slot1. Swiftech has discontnued their slot1 products. Looking around DD site and am considering the Maze waterblock. My question is how the heck do you secure it to the cpu? Strarting to think it's time to move away from the slot1......

Hey thanks for the link. The MCW2001 looks like the ideal solution. However, I called 'em 2day and was told they've discontinued the slot1 products. If anyone knows where to find it, let me know! In the mean time, my gfriend's dad works in a machine shop, so I'm thinking of getting the DD Maze, using the drill pattern diagram of the mounting brackets that swiftech has on their site, and having him make a front and back plate similar to the ones used on the Aquastealth-II kit.
I don't plan on using TEC setup at this point, so I won't have to worry about condensation. Since the room my pc is in never gets above 75f, I'm thinking of going closed loop. Pump-->radiator-->Maze--> back to pump. Does this sound feasable to everyone?

Hey sorry, thought that they were a different place...have you tryed going to the links section on the main page? find the hardocp or octools sites they have a bunch of links to, poeple that sell water cooling setups, parts,etc
good luck :)

Edit: In the water setup go pump>>>maze>>>radiator>>>pump

Back