• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where's a good place to buy cat5 online?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
Right here in the classifieds people are selling it for way cheaper than that. Pm my buddy Rnpgrosz. He makes cables really cheap.

TimWest

Thanks, pccables looks great, I have already bookmarked them.

A site I used a lot was http://www.computergate.com/

They have been around as long as I can remember. They are generally pretty good. They are a little slower then New Egg. They also charge a $3 Handling fee. Thats not to bad if you are getting a lot of stuff, but it stings a little if your are only buying one item.

JDXNC

Another cheap place I found was a seller on ebay called Symmic, I got 10 7ft patch cables for $10... shipped from Cali to Quebec in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!

DipStickTony

ypu i just went to microcenter they had a HUGE amount of 25', 50', and 14' marked insanely low...14' was like 1.87, 25' 2.87, 50' 4.67!!!

I have so many extras now but oh well...will come in handy

Ben721

Official X-Hour Man
mdcomp said:
Right here in the classifieds people are selling it for way cheaper than that. Pm my buddy Rnpgrosz. He makes cables really cheap.

I agree, I probably recieved over 300 feet of cable from him and he's great and cheap also.