• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where's Larry?? Am I missing something???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is one of the reasons why I reasons I asked the lock thread. On a side note I would like to say that that poll remained open for quite a time. This reminds me of the 2004 election in the USA, when lots od people voiced their opinion against GWB, but couldn't make it to the urns......sad indead......if you can vote, make your opinion count

EDIT: My appologies to all, I feel really bad about what I said, and I'll be taking a short-mid length break from OCForums for a while, just so I can get my life sorted out.. to all Americans, I am really really sorry about what I said, and I regret it. I'm just seriously on the edge of a break down with all the stress in my life

Careface*

Last edited:
first, I HOPE this thread NOT going to be the extendion of the original thread's debate/heat!!!! :cool:

I'm really sorry to see Larry and Ken, and probably some others too, left this great team!! and best wish to them and just want to say they are very very welcome to come back anytime!! :cool:

sorry, i lost it up there.. mums cancer is getting worse and shes in hospital, my stepdads mum is dieing so hes off to aussie for a couple of days to see her and im off to japan for a scholarship from school in 3 days and im a little (read as VERY) stressed at the moment and when i read this post about one of the best (well, the best) guy leaving, that was the end >_<.. so sorry to all, but i cant delete it now for some reason, firefox is being a wang

Careface*

Better to ventilate some smoke somewhere mate. It really pains me to hear that your family is passing this hard times. Hopefully this will get better soemtime in the future. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

As for the other item, as I said several times before: you must be tolerant about other s opinions. If things are being asked, vote. Make your opinion count. If you just whinne and whine and don't voive your point of view, well is you fault.

Woah! land shark is in MD!?!? Im sorry but im still supprised some of you are in the same state as me.

On a side note. I simpathise with your real life issues man. By the time i was out of high school, my family was half the size it was when i was born. But enough of that, its not fun and i feel for ya.

Sleepy_Steve said:
Woah! land shark is in MD!?!? Im sorry but im still supprised some of you are in the same state as me.

On a side note. I simpathise with your real life issues man. By the time i was out of high school, my family was half the size it was when i was born. But enough of that, its not fun and i feel for ya.
yes, I'm as excite as you when seeing someone living close by! :cool:

tks!

Back