• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WHERES THAT DANGEROUS PELTIER?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@crilicM@n

Hy people, does anyone remember a litle peltier with heatsink , low power that wasdangerous, due to it´s lack of power that would result in overheating the processor... I wonder where could it be found, to use with chipsets etc.....

@crilicM@n (Jan 14, 2001 08:47 p.m.):
Hy people, does anyone remember a litle peltier with heatsink , low power that wasdangerous, due to it´s lack of power that would result in overheating the processor... I wonder where could it be found, to use with chipsets etc.....

someone was selling them on ebay for 12.00 bucks I think

Gosh Hepp, use a TEC to cool the chipset? Why not try first a k6 heatsink on it? If they could cool down those beasts, it will cool the chipset much better! I now, we are in this game for hardcore o/c, but let's do it in small steps ;) !
I will try it in my A7V. I hate my chipset running at 31C, so I will see how much it will cool down with more cooling.

Back