• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which game should I buy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

I have a little extra cash and come down to two games to buy. One is "Kingdom Come Deliverance" and the other is "Mafia: Definitive Edition".
If anyone has played these please help me to pick the better game. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
they are different types of games, I haven't played either [neither interest me]

One [Mafia] is a story-heavy action game like GTA I guess would be a close comparison. The other is an RPG

bmwbaxter

I have played Kingdom Come, it is a good game with a long story. Never fully finished a play through, usally binge it for a few weeks then move on and restart the story to refresh my mind on it all and repeat. I would not recommend you follow my playstyle :chair:

Trypt

Kingdom Come is pretty difficult, not at all like the fantasy RPGs (such as Skyrim or The Witcher 3 or Assassin Creed or Elex or even Dragon Age for example, all great games btw), but if you take time to learn the mechanics, you'll have fun with the story and gameplay.