• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which GF4 Ti should i get ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Desperado84

i was gonna get the Leadtek 4400 for $189 (Newegg)
but i read reviews for the Albatron 4200 S $184 (also Newegg)
they both overclock really high if i remember,
so any advice, i want to get my order soon
thanks

i didnt know there was an albatron 4200 s

there's a 4200p, which has 128mb ram, and a normal 4200 (64mb).
But, as long as its the turbo (ie albotron 4200p turbo) , get it.
its better than the leadtek

that's probably what i meant
the P
sorry,
but are you sure it's better than the Leadtek ?
Leadtek has an amazing cooling system

The Albatron is one of the Best if not the best Overcloking GFX card on the Market, i saw hin on some reviews at speeds like : 305/730.
Here it is on Guru 3D
Its GPU Sink is a Pure Cooper as opposed to the Giant Aluminioum Sink that's on the leadtek.
Its a very good Overcloker, but If you want ViVo and/or the Hardware Monitoring then get the Leadtek its a very Good OverCloker too, I saw him on some very high Speeds...
get wat costs less I think...

Last edited:
the albatron turbo is going to be better than the leadtek, but avoid newegg they seem to have a bad batch of these that dont oc to 4600 speeds as newegg says they do...

i have a 19 inch monitor and would like to play games at 1280*960 (that's my desktop res. anyway)
as i stated they both cost THE SAME. so price isn't important, but i really want to get the best one.
if i don't get it from Newegg, then where do you recommend ?
thanks for the advice guys

i think i'm gonna end up getting the Leadtek, cause lots of people have been having problems with the Albatron's.
i just don't wanna risk it.
also, anyone know where to get the Leadtek 4400 VIVO ?
cause Newegg has the regular,(not VIVO)
another question, anyone know where to get a Gainward 4400 ?
cause i really want the 8layer PCB (like the 4400/4600) cause they overclock a lot better
thanks

well, does anyone know where to get one of those cards, or should i just get the Leadtek, (i don't wanna risk getting the Albatron now)

did you ever heared about Pricewatch
I checked for you for a good price on the Ti 4400 (VIVO), the 4600 dosent worth the Bucks and here is what I found:
Leadtek G4 128MB A250 TI4400 VGA DDR W/TV OUT: for 179$ Including Shiping at store called MWAVE.COM
and I found the cheapest VIVO: Leadtek Winfast Geforce4/GF4 TI 4400 VIVO / TI4400 VIVO 128M/DVI/TV Retail Box, at 197$ at a store called nexthardwareshop.com.
they are both placed at CA...
now al you got to do is choose...:cool:

yeah, i looked there.
but i don't know anything about the LeadTek Vivo,
i don't know if it differs at all
i thought it would be the regular Leadtek with Vivo, but with other cards the vivo sometimes affects the overclocking, and i haven't seen a review to it, so i am a little worried,.
anyone got the Leadtek 4400 Vivo ?

Back