• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Hardware Monitor to use???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AZN

AznSniper
I have a Iwill KA266, it doesnt come with any hardware monitoring tools. I'm using MBM5 to monitor heat, ive heard it doesnt read correctly or well. What should i use for a Hardware monitoring? and where can i get it? any leads appreciated.

monitoring

The inaccuracy is caused by the placement of the in-socket sensor on the backside of your cpu. If you want true temps, changing software won't help, you'll need to get a probe to stick on the cpu core.

Re: monitoring

Arkaine23 said:
The inaccuracy is caused by the placement of the in-socket sensor on the backside of your cpu. If you want true temps, changing software won't help, you'll need to get a probe to stick on the cpu core.

where can i get that?

temp probes

hmmmm... not sure. Check hardcorecooling.com or newegg.com or directron.com You should be able to find a basic one with 2 probes for around $15 or the deluxe digidoc 5 for more like $60.

Back