• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which mobo?!!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jimmi

I'm purchasing a TB 1.33 and was wondering which mobo to get with it? I have a couple in mind but just want to know which chipset is the best, and remember, it must bee good for overclocking. Asus A7A266, Asus A7M266. I am running 2x256PC2100 Crucial ram and will be full SCSI. Just another thing, when are the cooler TB's coming out? Should I wait for one of those before purchasing the cpu and jsut get a little duron now?'

btw, I'm in Australia so I might be a bit behind. Remember that we ride Kangaroos to work over here! :)

Thanks

Jimmi (Apr 26, 2001 05:18 p.m.):
I'm purchasing a TB 1.33 and was wondering which mobo to get with it? I have a couple in mind but just want to know which chipset is the best, and remember, it must bee good for overclocking. Asus A7A266, Asus A7M266. I am running 2x256PC2100 Crucial ram and will be full SCSI. Just another thing, when are the cooler TB's coming out? Should I wait for one of those before purchasing the cpu and jsut get a little duron now?'

The "cooler" AMD chips look like they will be a while from what I'm reading.

btw, I'm in Australia so I might be a bit behind. Remember that we ride Kangaroos to work over here! :)

Thanks

Back