• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Motherboard would you recomend

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zatrix

Soichiro

WHY SLI? It's a complete waste of money. Just get the DFI LP Ultra-D, unless Monarch overcharges for that board (it's $120-something at newegg). In that case, get the DFI Infinity.

OP
Zatrix

Zatrix

Soichiro said:
WHY SLI? It's a complete waste of money. Just get the DFI LP Ultra-D, unless Monarch overcharges for that board (it's $120-something at newegg). In that case, get the DFI Infinity.

Why not SLI?

Why buy a whole new motherboard when I want to buy a second 7800 gt when I can just get a sli board now and simply buy a cheap 250 dollar 7800 gt in a year or so when there cheap?

Rattle

either get the Asus 32 SLI or the DFI SLI-DR the DFI expert is the same board just repackaged to make more money lol.

I would go with the ASus 32 SLI its the only board of its kind that will run SLI 2X16 instead of 2X8 and should have enough overclockability.

BTW the asus board you posted about sux get the Asus 32 SLI