• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which nforce 2 board to get Asus or Epox

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

x-kid

I was pretty sure i was gonna get the Epox nforce 2 board when it came out but now i'm not to sure because of it might not having pci locks. So now i'm thinking bout the Asus nforce 2. Please help me decide i've been thinking bout this for days.

thanks
kevin

Serraph

I'd say just wait until a few reviews for the Epox board comes out. I don't think anything said on that other forum is 100% positive because ET's wording is very vague and general.

Emericana

ya just stick w/ ya have now in 2 weeks or so there will be plenty of ppl who own the board so we will know for sure what the deal is

Cúchulainn

With the apparent limitations of the Epox board surfacing recently it might be be worthwhile to have a look at the Abit NF7-S as well. Hopefully Anandtech's recent summary of Abit's mission of "focusing on the high-end desktop/enthusiast motherboards alone" will translate into something concrete :D

OP
X

x-kid

thanks for the replies guys. i really didn't want the asus cuz i'm not really a big fan of asus. so i guess i'll just wait and see what happens. i mean i've already waited this long a few more weeks wouldn't hurt.

kevin