• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which one should do better? 0310 or 0319?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CrackPot

I have two 1700+ DLT3C's , one is a 0310XPMW (27 code) and the other is a 0319WPMW (28 code), that are going to go in my primary and secondary rig. Which do you think will oc further? My primary rig is watercooled so I don't want to test them both if I dont' have to. I'm guessing that they'll both max out around the same. I've read that the XPMW's can get a higher oc but require more voltage to do so. But on the other hand....the the WPMW is 9 weeks newer....

I think the 310's are supposed to be the best, but they sould both do well.

Only one way to really find out;)

Try out both in your secondary rig to find the best overclocker and then move it to your WC and watch it fly.

Good luck.

Harvey

The only way to tell is to test them out, but i am aqssuming that the 1310 is going to do a little better. I haven't heard much about the 0319, but it would be nice if you could give us some results.

The only problem is that my secondary rig is based on ab Abit KX733R so I may not find the max of both chips. I may get a sense though, if one needs more voltage to do xxxx mhz's. I'll pop the 0319 in this coming week and let you guys know.

0310 WPMW is your best bet I think, I know mine kicks butt

Anyway let us know how the other one goes

my 0310 sucked 2434 on water @1.81v unstable 2525 maxed unstable my new 2100+ can do 2600 unstable but stable enogh to run seti @ 2.05v and isnt to hot to run i just dont like that much vcore it is a 0307 core

my week 10 has seemed to find its home at 2.3, anything above that.....like, even 23MHz more...it trips on its face - - i suspect that with more voltage, it would make it to at least 2.4 - - I was deeply disappointed...when i got it, i was shooting for 2.5GHz...

lol
Off topic but who is the female in the your avatar.

My week 10 WPMW will do over 2400mhz fairly stable, but starts to heat up... I can't be bothered to keep all the fans at full speed, so I keep it at 2310mhz with 1.675v. I had two week 7 WPMW's that where better, but they went into a dually as mp 2400's.

Back