• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Raditor should I get

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If i were you I would get the BlackIceExtreme. but the cubes are supposed to be pretty good also. think about what one will fit best in your case and pick that.

I'd go with the heater core and the Eheim 1250 pump instead of the 1048. It puts out better pressure, besides more volume, and can deal with pressure drops in your cooling system more easily. You can make a shroud to mount your fan on the radiator like Hoot did or just do what I did and order the radiator/shroud assembly from dtekcustoms.com, who also offer some good products and service. Their shroud might also fit that heater core at dangerden too, so you could just order the shroud kit from dtek. I'd also go with 1/2" tubing instead of 3/8", because the ID of the 1/2" tubing is 3/8 inches.

Just my opinion though.

Sorry no to tell you earler but all the junk, Raditor,pump,Water tank will be outside the case and off to one side.

Back