• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which sort of ram should i get for my A64 system ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CandymanCan

Disabled
Seeing that i had to split the pc3200 stick from the 2 pc2700's i had on my 2500+ system, i was planning on just buying another 512mb pc3200 Sammy origanel to match the sticks and for 1gb of memory again cuss 512mb even tho its on a a64 system still sucks.

Since Doom3 is comming during my birthday iwant to be totally ready for the game my 9700pro with the A64 should be fine, but its the 512mb of mem im worried about. Which brand of memory should i get for my system ? Is thier any cheap memory that overclocks good and will work in pairs with my A64 system.

How do i find Bh-5 chips ?

Hmm ok i guess i have to do this by myself no one has a clue what ram i should get then i guess I'll some pc3700 Samsung for $100

I cant see the classfields because one of the mods has something against me lol.

Do you think i should just buy a 512mb pc3700 overclocked Samsung from KOMUSA for $95 ? To pair it with my pc3200 Samsung

Yea but getting a diff brand of memory to run with my Samsung doesnt sound good because i know how muhc A64 systems are picky about memory. And mixing sticks would be even worse.

I'll give it a thought tho i can always buy 1gb of the A data. Thanks.

Btw i dont see Adata pc4000 thier only the Hyper ram stuff. Can ugive me a direct link please ?

Back