• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which WC system suits me best Please help!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kietsta

Registered
alright i got a volcano 7+ but as you all know these fans nosie lvl are pretty loud so i wanna get WC to eliminate the noise plus for the better performance of cooling... but i Newbie to this sorry ... i have seen many forums saying its best to get everything custom .... then getting it in a kit, but im dont really want to stuff anything up ...... soo i think properly go with the kits what i want to know is .... what kit is good for the price range of 150 - 200 .... and one more thing would you know any stores in australia for WC ???

E-Licious

You can set yourself up pretty well for $200. Look at the kits from dtekcustoms.com or dangerden.com. Their kits aren't really kits, more like custom builds where the parts are already chosen for you. These are moderate to high performance systems (depending on what pump, WB, and rad you ultimately settle on). The Hydor L30 is a decently powerful pump, and the white water (WW) and dangerden RBX are very good blocks.

Talon101

WC sys

Wow, I was just about to post a thread about the same topic. I'm also in the same boat as you, and being new to the whole WC experience, I wanted to start off with a kit. I did look at dtekcustoms, but I have no idea what constitutes a good water block/pump/ etc. I was hope that someone here in the forums could help kietsta and i out :D