• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which would you choose?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tru2ya

Theres two cases i'm looking at, The first one with the side panel fan $65 and the second comes with power supply, usb front(i wont be using it), clear fans, no side panel fan for $79. The different shades of blue in the pics may look different but i was told it was just the lighting. Also do you think that the usb fronts will kind've ruin the look?

http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage...16-06.JPG/11-125-116-07.JPG/11-125-116-08.JPG

http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage...47-07.JPG/11-125-147-16.JPG/11-125-147-09.JPG

Lithan

Disabled
Only diff I see is that ones got flip up USB ports in front, has different colored fans, no side window fan, is shinier (ooo Shiney), and has a power supply.

You dont like the front usb. One down for mr shiney.

You need a power supply? If so one up for mr shiney. You dont? No points.

You want a side window fan? One down for mr shiney. You dont care? No points. You dont want a side window fan? On up for mr shiney.

You like clear fans better than black? One up for mr shiney. You dont care? No points. You prefer black. One down for mr shiney.

Mr shiney costs more. One down for Mr Shiney.

Now if it were me...

I like the usb 1 up for shiney
I dont need a Power supply. Still 1 up for shiney
I dont care about the side fan. Still 1 up for shiney
I don't care about the fan color. still 1 up for Shiney
Mr shiney costs more. Dead even.
I'd probably take Mr not shiney. Unless I could sell/use the PS somewhere else.

Turando

i dont know why u are asking this? because someone saying oh i like the look of that one better is just going on what they would like, not you, choose yourself.

Cheers, Turando

OP
T

Tru2ya

Because its hard to tell from the pics, i was hoping that people that owned those cases would be able to give me a better comparison. And those cases are suppost to be the same color, so it really comes down to the features. I would like to add that its a 420watt chainwell turbolink psu which I was told was a branch of antec. And my current psu is in my sig. Maybe it might be worth the extra power, because i do overclock. But i was wondering if the side panel fan makes a noticable difference in cooling or just for show.