• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which xp to buy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sifu quoc

im looking to get an xp, but dunno which one to get... xp1600 - xp1800...

my intuition is to, unlock and overclock.... but should i go with the 1800 cuz of the default

i think thats what i'll prolly do... if you agree or disagree, please lemme know

I personally would wait for the T-breds to come out. They'll be here in just a few weeks and they'll be .13 which means they'll overclock better. I believe they'll start at 1900+ If you can't wait and you need one now, I'd either get a 1600+ or an 1800+ Probably go for the 1800+ seeing as how they are so cheap now.

wait for a tbred 1900+, will be under 200$, or get an agoga or agnga(this one preferably)1800+, good chip, i wish id waited 4 one, oh well i love my chip now
-Malakai

kinda on a budget, so i guess i could wait for the tbred, and this will drop the xp even more.....

i guess i could also see the price differnece blablabal....

its not like your current setup is taht bad. Also you have a SDR board. if you get an XP i would upgrade to a DDR board to just to fully take advantage of the XP.

Already have a DDR MB with a 1.4 TB, so I bought an 1800+ from newegg.com today for $120, free shipping. I'll upgrade the 1.4 TB to an 1800+ and upgrade my 1Ghz TB to the 1.4. Eventually I'll buy enough cheap parts to build another system to reuse the 1Ghz TB.

Greg M said:
Already have a DDR MB with a 1.4 TB, so I bought an 1800+ from newegg.com today for $120, free shipping. I'll upgrade the 1.4 TB to an 1800+ and upgrade my 1Ghz TB to the 1.4. Eventually I'll buy enough cheap parts to build another system to reuse the 1Ghz TB.

Hey I'm a huge Avalanche fan too. I'm currently watching the game :(

We need some offensive help!

Back