• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

white water and nf7-s 2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dont see why it wouldnt be able to. Its the same size as most every other block.

Jon

I have the NF7-S. The block fits with room to spare.

As JFettig says, it's the same size as pretty much any other block out there (2"x3").

may as well keep this all in one thread. ok so say i got a white water. how would i route the plumbing if i'm just going with a CPU block. i mean there's an extra hole on this block.

emericanchaos said:
ok thanks. it looks bigger than most when i see pics so i was wondering.

That depends on what picture you saw. The P4 block has the aluminium (silver colored) plate on top which obviously is larger than a Socket A (AMD) mount. The Socket A mounting style is just the copper block itself without the plate, and is smaller. The (optional) P4 plate is user-changeable.

The block comes shipped with a Y-piece. The centre is the inlet. The two sides are the outlets. You join them up with the supplied Y-piece straight after the block.

emericanchaos said:
may as well keep this all in one thread. ok so say i got a white water. how would i route the plumbing if i'm just going with a CPU block. i mean there's an extra hole on this block.
Like this:

blockclose.jpg

Back