• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who folds under dnelson1?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
Well, I do. But the strange thing is, only one computer that I know of has handed in a WU under my name. I look at the Stanford stats pages and it says two active CPUs. I have a few PCs folding under my name (part time: 4 Celly433s 24/7: Celly700) at school, but to my knowledge, none have handed in WUs. :confused:

Is anyone else folding under dnelson1?

res0r9lm

yea seems like they can never get that right. once I had 7 cpu's according to stanford last time I check It was down to 4 but really I only have 2.

muddocktor

Retired
I've noticed that the Stanford stats page frequently messes up my active processor count. They show me as having 9 active processors and I only have 5 active computers. Go figure that out!

Anyways, fold on!!:beer:

OP
David

David

Forums Super Moderator
Phew!
Thats OK then. Just making sure that I wasn't stealing anyone elses WUs and points :D.

OP
David

David

Forums Super Moderator
muddocktor said:
WOW, just noticed you changed your username. How did you do that, man?:D

PMed SpeeDj - asked him politely :D
I had PMed Newbie before that but he went offline after I sent it :(.
I got kinda bored of Penguinfreak - 'David' is much more me :)

BTW, 'David' means 'Beloved' lol

Ploaf

It could also be that one of the celerons turned in work this week. I've had that happen where I get an extra cpu one week and it's gone the next and I check and the celeron did turn in a wu. Same thing. Part time Celery433 and it barely gets work in sometimes and it may not get it in on time all the time either. Of course it's doing Yatta now.
Looks good on the name change. ;)

nil_esh

I had 5 processors folding and it reported 6 processors. Now I have 6 procs and its reporting 4.. Go figure. Although maybe my folders in India are down..

OP
David

David

Forums Super Moderator
Woohoo!
The Celly 700 turned in a WU last night!
It hasn't been recorded the last time I checked.

Jeff Bolton

David said:

PMed SpeeDj - asked him politely :D
I had PMed Newbie before that but he went offline after I sent it :(.
I got kinda bored of Penguinfreak - 'David' is much more me :)

BTW, 'David' means 'Beloved' lol

i asked newbie to change mine too..i figure i always say 'jeff' at the end of my posts so i might as well get my username changed to my real name (someone had already taken just 'jeff', darnit). when i saw your changed name it made me think about doing it too, lol.

jeff

OP
David

David

Forums Super Moderator
Jeff Bolton said:

i asked newbie to change mine too..i figure i always say 'jeff' at the end of my posts so i might as well get my username changed to my real name (someone had already taken just 'jeff', darnit). when i saw your changed name it made me think about doing it too, lol.

jeff

I was along the same lines - got bored of PF as well.

JetMech

s

I have noticed that every time I do a clean install of the client it credits me with another processor. Then in about a week one the processor number goes down by one; however I have 4 processors folding and I am now showing 8 active. I noticed in this thread that most persons posting are showing close to twice as many as they actually have. I think the server is equating ID issuance with processor..:confused: Folding / Fold On!!!:beer:

Last edited: