• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who here plays RTCW?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Michfan

Just thought id give a shoutout to all our RTCW players here at OC.com. Do any of you play on a regular basis? If so do you play in a clan? Myself i play in a clan called VIB^ and i am a league admin for TWL Invite. Gimme a holler if ya wanna frag sometime.

Cube

I play RTCW :) I don't belong to a clan because I'm usually a "free agent" hehe.

My name in the game usually looks like this:

<=> CubE <=>

I usually hit low ping servers, as well as Happy Penguin (not II)

nealric

I used to be huge with rtcw- I usually won 9/10 matches on any full server picked at random :D

My current obsession is desert combat (now that my hardware is good for it), so its been a while. Good game tho.

palee72

I've got the game, but never played online. When I got it, I was on dial-suck, so i never tried. I've wiped a time or two since then and don't have it installed, however, this could be changed.

I don't mind getting my butt whooped. I also don't mind being shown the ropes so I don't get my butt whooped as often..

OP
Michfan

Michfan

Yeah i hear ya man. Low ping is the way to go. My roadrunner sucks monkey butt at times so i have to put up with a large ping on some servers. I play on more of the clan oriented Pub servers just to stay at that level of play plus it tends to be more organized in my eyes.