• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who is at work right now?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

a c i d.f l y

I am!... holiday pay is nice. $12/hour base...

...but sitting here with no one calling, no business to do...

I am about to crawl under my desk and take a nap! :D

-Frank :beer:

GEN_Stone

Registered
lol you think you got it good? I'm off today, but with my company if you work the normal workday before a holiday, and the normal workday after, you are paid for the holiday :) So I get paid for the holiday as long as I show up for work tommorow hehe.

Radical

Yes, the SLK-947U is a good heatsink, but in my opinion the SP-97 is better. What do you guys think?

Guderian

Maybe I'm retarded...

but what holiday is it? (5 July)

Cinco De Julio, Ides of July, Festivus II????

BTW: Uncle Sam didn't want me at work today, so I wouldn't be getting overtime anyway. If they didn't think of me as their property, I would probably be considered a salaried employee.

mtb856

Guderian said:
Maybe I'm retarded...

but what holiday is it? (5 July)

Cinco De Julio, Ides of July, Festivus II????

BTW: Uncle Sam didn't want me at work today, so I wouldn't be getting overtime anyway. If they didn't think of me as their property, I would probably be considered a salaried employee.

you mean you don't celebrate cinco de julio? :D It's probably b/c most people weren't on the forums yesterday so we're talking about yesterday today.

BTW, I wouldn't have been at work but people like to go to the pool on the 4th, so lifeguards don't get the time off... kinda sucks b/c you can't do stuff with your family but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Ri0

I worked the 4th and the 5th.... I should make about $645 for both days. Of course 25% of that will go to Uncle Sam, so that will leave me with $485 or so.

OP
a c i d.f l y

a c i d.f l y

gbaz said:
Work cut all forums off :( Now i have to go home to goof off.....

That's messed up! However, I think this is one of the few forums that haven't been blocked yet! This one and 99% of the European, non-US forums are the few I can still get to..

..as a matter of fact, most computer related forums I can still access. Thank god.

-Frank

squirtle632

Work? What's work? Some of us would love to be working. Like me.

Unemployment SUCKS!
When I was working, $19/hr was nice AND being able to play on the Internet since the boss didnt give a ****nit. That is NOT why I am unemployed. Slow at work.

Enough complaining..................................... Back to wollowing in self-pity