• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who is the Best and Cheapest ISP...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jblaven

I am currently an Earthlink member but I feel I am paying too much. Walmart has unlimited access for $9.94 a month and I am paying over $21. Also, I am not online as much since I work at a computer during the day. I feel I am blowing money by paying so much. Any ideas?

:(

I want a cheap price, but not problems accessing the internet.

Who do you use?

Regards,

Joe

DDR-PIII

Disabled
Well i used to have a really fast connection from a friend over @ the ISP but now I've just got the standar ADSL which dropped alot in price since I last used it its now $20.00/month unlimited access I've never had a problem with them :) accept this one time that i hosted some of my file son there server and it generated alotta hits... more than they could handle but i guess that was fair. :)

su root

Senior Member, --, I teach people how to read your

itizme

I know a theif that figured out how to scam dsl
I pay for my cable though, no stomach for dishonesty
So my answer is this, never pay for something that you will find unsatifactory, spend a little more and be happy with what you buy.
Thats the whole reason ex's sue us poor ole ex husbands
: )

su root

Senior Member, --, I teach people how to read your
itizme said:
So my answer is this, never pay for something that you will find unsatifactory, spend a little more and be happy with what you buy.
I agree with you.. Personally, I don't care to stare at ads, but if you don't mind them, and the crappy, restricted services that come with free internet, then you got nothing to lose.