• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who makes the best ATi Video Cards?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Who do you think makes the best ATi Cards?

• ATi themselves

Votes: 374 47.8%
  • Powercolor

Votes: 37 4.7%
  • Sapphire

Votes: 276 35.3%
  • Gexcube

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Asus

Votes: 63 8.1%
  • Hercules

Votes: 29 3.7%

• Total voters
Toss up between ATi and Sapphire :) My BBA 8500 was awesome, and my Saphire 9500 is too :D

Too hard to choose...
JigPu

Last edited:
#1 ati themselves
#2 Sapphire because they are the same and somewhat cheaper

EDIT: JigPu your sig just made my brain spin in circles...

I voted for Saphire, but then again I have only owned this 9500np.
ATI makes the best, but the Saphires seem to be exactly the same, only less expensive;)

Sapphire, Thats the only thing ive owned, and as far as i can tell its pretty good.

Edit: I now own a BBA 9600xt. This thing is great, the only thing is, is that ATI uses 3.2ns ram and sapphire uses 2.8ns. But the quality of the BBA cant be beat.

Last edited:
How are many of you making these votes?

Is it from one be able to overlclock better? from using many and just liking one over the other? jumping on a bandwagon? or best performance/price for a card?

I would choose ATI simply b/c I feel ATI devoloped these and would know best. After seeing the poll I am starting to think that Sapphire may be almost better since they are very similar to ATI and of course more importantly cheaper.

Back