• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whos fault?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

peewee

well i got my watercooling kit from becooling yesterday i paid 35 dollars to have it sent next day air, i got the package next day air but when i went through the package to my surprise the waterblock holddown was missing, so my question is why should i pay the 35 dollars for next day air when the hold down was missing making it uninstallable for now, well i called and they said the will send one out nextday air again, but i never got it. i think they owe me 35 dollars for shipping!.
and yes the box was sealed so it didint fall out....

You probably will get the holdown on monday as next day air service doesnt deliver on the weekends. I think that if you ask them to refund SOME of the shipping they might but I dont think all of it is due because you still would have gotten the entire kit faster than you would have with regular shipping.

TT120 (Apr 28, 2001 04:25 p.m.):
You probably will get the holdown on monday as next day air service doesnt deliver on the weekends. I think that if you ask them to refund SOME of the shipping they might but I dont think all of it is due because you still would have gotten the entire kit faster than you would have with regular shipping.
yeah they should atleast refund me the diffrence from regular shipping versus next day i think its like 15 dollars or so... owell ill live without it, just a wast of shippinh money on both our parts...

if getting the reamaining parts take equal to or more time than regular mail would have taken, IMO you never made any mistakes therefore you shouldn't be held accountable and intitled to a refund for the difference and an appology.

Kryten (Apr 28, 2001 04:48 p.m.):
if getting the reamaining parts take equal to or more time than regular mail would have taken, IMO you never made any mistakes therefore you shouldn't be held accountable and intitled to a refund for the difference and an appology.

he appoligized to me and said he was mailing it out next day air, but it prolly wont be here till monday, theirfore it took longer than regular mail,.,.

Back