• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whos gonna get photoshop 7 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ice_Gargoylle

so whats new in this version? I really need illustrator 10, the opacity option kiks arse!

The only thing i really need for photoshop is the freagn image ready, save for web. Nottin beats cuttn and saven to file, so easy.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
i am sure that i will end up getting it. 6 is still so awesome and has what, 5 billion plugins but i am still impressed with how 7 looks. Guess it is time to start saving.

fade2black

I don't think the changes are worth the price of the upgrade, 6 does everything I need it to and more, so I can think of other things to spend my money on :)

Fade

Ice_Gargoylle

thats the only thing that suks, the price of the upgrade. i bought this ed. version PS5.5 for like 350, the upgrade is 290. No way im pay'n that much for some added features.

Emericana

yeah i well my dad who runs a ebuisiness is gonna get it.. we have been getting every .0 version that came out... ie 5.0/6.0 and now 7.0... looks much better than 6...

ColdMiser

Every upgrade has been well worth my boss's money. I do believe I'll be partaking in the PS 7ness. I use it heavily for work. I've been very greatful for every upgrade so far, and the reviews I've read are no exception.